DELIVERING STRONG LEADERSHIP FOR OUR CHILDREN'S FUTURES
- Promoting remote and virtual learning guidelines that ensure the safety of our children, teachers, and school officials.
- Supporting increased funding for educational resources; including programs to provide students with WIFI access and upgrading technology.
- Promoting a curriculum that fosters critical thinking, collaborative learning, and creativity.
- Closing the opportunity and achievement gaps that exist within our communities.
- Creating pathways to higher and affordable education for all our students. We must also prepare the next generation for 21st Century jobs in biotech, healthcare, green energy, and engineering.
- Promote STEM and STEAM curriculum. Focus on technology, math, and science for all students, while also stimulating and promoting creativity.
Paid for by Allie Hughes for Oak Grove School Board 2020, FPPC# 1427776